Positive Self Talk- Self Esteem, Self Exploration and Communication
What is your self-talk telling you? Learn to focus on facts, with a positive view, rather than a negatively skewed one. Explore who you are, what makes you who you are, self-compassion, body image and communication with yourself and others. Focus on successes, in order to move forwards in a positive way towards yourself and others. Learn ways to enjoy your own path of development. Be ready for inspiration, fun, looking at yourself and life in a new way!
Who? Students can be at any stage of their lives. This program is a 4 or 8 week program, and can be tailored for various age groups.
- Provide Recognition and Self Validation – To give a voice to the particular group of students by allowing them an opportunity to share their stories, ideas, feelings, life goals, etc.
- Overcome external self image related pressures,
- Build self-esteem
- Learn self-expression & communication skills
- Build body confidence
- Explore who you are
- Explore emotions, where they come from and how they impact our lives
- Self respect and respect for others.
How do the courses work?
- Publicly offered sessions are 2 hours a week over 4 weeks.
- Privately offered sessions to various organizations can be tailored to meet your needs for example, a 30-minute presentation to a 12-week course.
- Programs are lead by 1-3 volunteers provided by EWF free of charge.
What do participants need to take part? Optional- their own paper & pens/pencils or laptop. We can also provide pens, paper and pencils and art materials.
*NB This program is life-coaching program, which is not to be taken in replacement of professional psychiatric, or other treatment.